Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you,brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice,holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
1) In view of God's mercy: (pity, compassion, favor, grace)... We keep God's mercy and grace in view. His righteousness, not our own. When gazing at God's mercy the natural response is living for Him, soul and body.
2) We offer our entire bodies: Our hands, our feet, our eyes, our mouth, etc.. Worship isn't regulated to singing and dancing. Worship is living and giving God our bodies in view of God's mercy. Not just a song or event, living in this body with God is worship.
3) Our bodies are holy: Jesus' blood has made our bodies holy. Our flesh and blood is holy thanks to Jesus blood that declares us perfect. We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, our bodies are temples of God, temples of the Holy Spirit, where God dwells. Respect and value God's temple (your body is his body) in view of God's mercy.
4) Our bodies are pleasing: God loves our bodies. He doesn't despise them or hate them. He was whipped and bruised and beaten so our bodies would be whole and healed. Jesus' ministry is full of delivering bodies from demons and healing peoples bodies from sickness. You know how much something is worth by what you spend for it. God gave His Son, and the Son gave Himself, for our souls and bodies. Our souls and bodies have been bought with the blood and body of Jesus, we in our entirety belong to Him, the Author of Life. God desires your soul and body to prosper and be in good health.
5) Definition of Worship: points 1-4, definition of true and proper worship. Living in the presence of God and valuing God in you. Your body is a temple of God. You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Grace and Shalom be to you and yours ;)